Monday, September 27, 2010

car #2

for nearly the past three years ben and i have lived with one car. it's pretty tricky to manage one car, always scheduling things out, planning in advance, carpooling with ward members (thank you waits and rhodes :) walking, and lots of driving back and forth to and from work. well anyways, when my parents came out a few weeks ago, along with them, they brought us my grandma's 1989 ford. since last january grandma has been unable to drive. so for a gift to our little family she gave to us her impeccably cared for vehicle. we feel extremely fortunate and very blessed to have it. especially with little rivers now in the picture, i feel so much more comfortable having a car at home.
i'm still trying to figure out the perfect thank you gift. it's so hard to know how to thank someone for such a generous gift. but while i continue to brainstorm we got these photos to say thank you.

2 comments:

Tammy September 28, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

That really is such a nice car. I'm glad you have it for you and Rivers. I think you should just send her these photos and some see's candies. She'll be very happy.

Mel September 30, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

I like that picture of ya'll in front of the car. Your grandma is a very special lady. I am so glad to know her!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP