Tuesday, October 12, 2010

equal

saturday we went pumpkin picking. . . and rivers chose the perfect pumpkin. it was perfect in so many ways, but mostly perfect because it ended up being rivers exact same size: 14 lbs. together the pair measured out to be 28lbs. for a first pumpkin picking experience the day couldn't have been more incredible for our delightful little boy.

taking a hayride to the fields: everyone gooed over rivers. mostly they adored his big chubby cheeks.

oh the beginning of posed pictures. . . poor baby rivers.

performing the taste test to determine the perfect pumpkin.



love the dark sky, the bright orange pumpkins, and most of all, i love my boys.
it really was the perfect day!

2 comments:

Tammy October 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Those photos are adorable. I love that he's taste testing the pumkins.

Anonymous October 22, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Looking for pumpkins at a pumpkin patch looks so charming! I remember you did the same thing in Ohio, I'm glad you found a place that does the same thing in Colorado! The photos are beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP