San Francisco
for the first couple days rivers and i were on our own. we had a great time exploring the big city, and conquering the steep hills, just the two of us.
we really prepared ourselves so when tammy, emma, and my mom arrived we could play as tour guides. (okay not really. monica got off work and like always, was the funnest tour guide around).
then we ran into some familiar faces at bubba gump shrimp: rivers meets his uncle ryan, aunt julia, and his cute cousin emi.
rivers absolutely loved spending time with his two sweet aunts and grandma sharon. (btw isn't the newest member in our family adorable? emma is a sweetheart).
![]() |
| i love spending time with my sisters. they are the best! |
the storm hit when we reached the bridge. but tammy and i had fun weathering it together. . . just gotta' prove: "we were there."
![]() |
| thank you auntie monica! we had the most marvelous time! |




























7 comments:
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE it ALL!!! So much fun. I love your costumes and your lil skunk is growing so fast!!! Wow! Solids! I cant seem to up load pictures to my blog lately. Not sure what is going on! GRRR!
Great post, It looks like you had a blast. I LOVE the fourth picture down, or fourth row that has only a single photo of Rivers looking into the mirror. It reminds me of Eric a lot.
Cute pictures of you, Rivers and your beautiful sisters and mom! Love the halloween pictures too!
That was the greatest! So happy all of us got together...rain and all. Miss you!
We had a blast!!! We should go on a trip every year...just the girls and mom.
I love all these pictures! Rivers is getting so big, I can't believe it. And hooray for the Sleepy Wrap!
It looks like so much fun! You took some great photos too! I love the first one of the bridge.
Post a Comment