Wednesday, April 13, 2011

rocks, dirt, and dog food


I haven't let Rivers eat any junk food yet. Yea, I'm one of those moms. It's not him, it's me. I'm an addict. An addict of chocolate. I just don't want Rivers to turn out like his mom. So while I have complete control over what he eats, I deny him of all that delicious goodness. So, like any child would, he rebels by eating more than his share of rocks, dirt, and dog food.

4 comments:

Sam and Melissa April 13, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

This has to be my favorite picture yet. So cute, and all boy!

mmm... April 13, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

That's so sweet of you Melissa. Funny thing, right when I reviewed this photo, I thought those exact same words "he's all boy." Love it! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Tammy April 13, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

You're so cute! You'll give in one of these days. Anyways, that photo is adorable!!!

Monica April 14, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

For real? But chocolate is the 8th wonder of the world!!! Good for you. That takes major discipline. Riv is so dang stylin! Wouldn't expect anything less from a happenin mom and pop :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP