Quack! Quack!
The first day out (after my surgery) just Rivers and mom, we were exploring the backyard. All of a sudden Rivers looks under the porch and exclaims "Duck!" What a discovery a duck under the porch! I peeked under the porch, thinking I'd see the old play duck my mom brought Canberra a year and a half ago. But no, the green and yellow play duck was not under the porch. I scanned around looking for this duck that Rivs was talking about, but found nothing.
Days later, Rivs and I were playing in the backyard, yet again, when I notice Rivs looking under the porch, quacking like a duck. "Quack! Quack!" Weird. I thought. What does he see. So I look under the porch, and there his duck was. A stick, really. But the shape of the stick pointing out of the ground looked exactly like a duck's neck, head and beak. Impressive. The kids got vision.
1 comments:
So cute! He is looks so adorable in that blue hat!
Post a Comment