Sunday, January 29, 2012

luke









Sam has a baby brother! Luke was born a just two weeks ago. And I got the opportunity to take some photos of him. It was my first "newborn" photoshoot. Oh my goodness, is it hard to take pictures of newborns. You'd think I had practice with Rivs, but most of the time I was too tired to take many photos of my sweet little boy in those first couple of weeks.  But thankfully, Cheyney and her sweet parents were super patient with me. So we came out with some photos that I'm happy with.

Luke is such a sweet sweet baby boy. We just love him. Whenever I hold him my arms just melt. It's just amazing to me, just how small a newborn can be. He is absolutely precious. I am so happy Cheyney let me get this shoot of her boys and her wonderful parents.

4 comments:

Kalista January 29, 2012 at 6:42 PM  

These photos are precious Melanie! Well done! He is such a cute little baby and the photos are fantastic! Well done!

Tammy January 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

These photos look fantastic. My favorite is the last one. When you come and visit, I would love for you to do a photo shoot with my kiddos.

Monica January 30, 2012 at 1:52 AM  

Fantastic photos, Melanie. I am VERY impressed. Very cute story, too. xo

Unknown January 30, 2012 at 3:04 PM  

You have talent oozing out of your fingers! We LOVE the pictures! So many priceless ones.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP