Monday, January 30, 2012

Madsen's in Mexico



So I never got around to sharing our Disney Cruise with all of you. Why? Because my dad put me in charge of making a book of the trip for a Christmas present for the fam. I had about three weeks to collect all the photos, put the book together, to have it ordered in time for Christmas. . . . it really does take longer than it seems! So anyways, if your super sad about not getting a taste of our entire cruise experience or you just want to browse pics of our fun trip, you can check out our book here , or click Rivers picture at the top (on the next page click the picture of the book). We had an absolutely marvelous time! I love hanging out with my family and I  loved our Disney Cruise. Hope you enjoy! :)

Post Script: Rivs and I are taking off to Utah bright and early tomorrow. So I'm checking out for the next week.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP