While Ben was outside building raised garden beds, Rivers was busy trying on the ear muffs. Every time he put them on he kept repeating "hi. hi. hi." It's so funny to hear how your voice sounds when your ears are covered. Love this kid.
aww I love his smile! And I love that he actually looks at you when you have the camera and smiles! That is one task I am still trying to figure out with Andrew ha. He smiles, but will. not. look at me when I have the camera. All of my pictures are profile shots! Your photos look great as always, and you have a super cute little boy!
So, so, so cute. Hey there's a really good book on square foot gardening that my neighbor and I have used, and our veggies have been amazing. We had beets and carrots tonight. Love you!
2 comments:
aww I love his smile! And I love that he actually looks at you when you have the camera and smiles! That is one task I am still trying to figure out with Andrew ha. He smiles, but will. not. look at me when I have the camera. All of my pictures are profile shots! Your photos look great as always, and you have a super cute little boy!
So, so, so cute. Hey there's a really good book on square foot gardening that my neighbor and I have used, and our veggies have been amazing. We had beets and carrots tonight. Love you!
Post a Comment