Thursday, October 28, 2010

home


last week, rivers and i took a little get-a-way to san francisco. we got back monday. yea. . . . it's taken some time to recover. they say babies need schedules. i think i'm the one who is dependent on a schedule. it's taken me nearly four days to get back on track (if you could even consider the previous me "on track"). rivers, on the other hand, came home, crashed for four hours straight (in the middle of the afternoon) and was ready for his next cable car ride.
well, there are some sweet bay area photos waiting anxiously to be posted. so, come again my friends, come again.

8 comments:

Tammy October 29, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

I totally understand the schedules. I love this photo. He's so adorable.

Jamie and Tom October 29, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Such a cute picture of rivers! I'm glad you guys had a fun time in San Fran!

Melissa October 29, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

I love that hat! Please share with me the brand details etc. Rivers looks so cute, I can't wait to see more photos!

Monica October 30, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Schedule thrown off, yes, but well worth it...right? so fun to see you. I ADORE this pic!!!

mmm... October 31, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Monica . .. so worth a schedule being thrown off! We loved it!
Melissa . .. got that hat at this super cute store called H&M. They have stylish but reasonably priced adult clothes, and super cute kid clothes. I haven't checked out their online store. But loved the shop in SF.

Sam and Melissa November 2, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

This is my favorite picture of Rivers. I swear, your blog posts all look like professional photography! I guess that's because that's what you are :)

Anonymous November 2, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

I love this picture of Rivers! He looks so handsome! I'm glad you had a fun trip!

mmm... November 3, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

thanks so much guys. melissa that's so sweet of you. i'm far from professional. but thanks for your vote of confidence! :) you're awesome!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP