first date
Last Saturday Ben and I went on our first date since Rivs was born. And what did we do? We went mountain biking (I haven't been mountain biking for nearly two years! crazy!) and then to my favorite restaurant in Springs: Shugas. I've got to say, it was so nice, just to sit down on the porch and enjoy a delicious meal, just me and Ben. No pushing silverware and food away to my arms length, no pulling toys out to entertain, no being splattered on by food. It was just eating, relaxing, and talking to my best friend. What a fun day.

4 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful date! Eating out is definitely fun and much easier without babies. :)
Good for you guys! I'm sure that is going to be a regular occurrence now ;-) Sounds like a fun date too!
Sounds wonderful! One of our favorite dates is just going to the book store because once you have kids, you never get to browse. And a meal together...isn't it wonderful!
Im so glad for you! I cant believe he is almost a year! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment