A Peek into the Matthews World
Is Rivers walking? He looks so adorable. I love those photos, and I love his smile! When did he get all of those teeth?
No, not walking yet.He's an incredible stander. Crawling seems to suit him fine though, so he has no intent to push it with the walking. :)
Adorable pictures thanks for sharing!
Oh of course. Definitely don't push it--it gets harder when they walk, and there are more bumps and bruises. In all of the photos it looks like he walking, so I had to ask.
It looks like he enjoyed his first Easter very much! Great pictures, he's so darling!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Is Rivers walking? He looks so adorable. I love those photos, and I love his smile! When did he get all of those teeth?
No, not walking yet.He's an incredible stander. Crawling seems to suit him fine though, so he has no intent to push it with the walking. :)
Adorable pictures thanks for sharing!
Oh of course. Definitely don't push it--it gets harder when they walk, and there are more bumps and bruises. In all of the photos it looks like he walking, so I had to ask.
It looks like he enjoyed his first Easter very much! Great pictures, he's so darling!
Post a Comment