make a wish
The dandelions are going mad in our backyard. Rivers thinks they are awesome. Each day we make many wishes with those feathery weeds. I love the curiosity and life this little boy brings into our simple world.
![]() |
| Our little gardener. We've been spending a lot of time in the garden! Rivers loves every second of it! |
Sorry for my absence! It's not you, it's me. :) Truly. Anyways, like I said we've been spending lots of time in the garden. Rivers has eaten much more than his share of dirt. Canberra has about gone crazy over the squirrels frequenting our yard. Ben has definitely found his green thumb. And I'm loving every second in the sun.
I've also found a million projects to indulge in. So my blog/journaling has gone to pot. Hopefully when I complete them all (if I complete them all :), I will post my accomplishments! :) I was recently told that Rivers' Grandma and Grandpa Matthews have been checking my blog every day and have been frequently disappointed from my lack of posts. Although that makes Rivs and I feel very loved, I am very sorry. I will make more of a point to post whatever nonsense we're up to. Even if my posts might be a little jumbled like this one. Thanks for reading.




2 comments:
That's more like 3 or 4 times a day. But no pressure because when we don't see new news that just means your busy doing all you do for that wonderful family you have and being the best Mom in all of Colorado, and that means more family fun and more family adventure, events, incidents, ordeals, trials, and all of that means more of Melanie's wonderful Pic's, video's and story's that we all love and appreciate. So bottom line we don't mind the weight because the gift of your blog is so great.
I can't believe how big that lil' stinker is! I didn't know you had a garden. I am sooooo envious. Love you. BTW, have Ben call me sometime next week. xo
Post a Comment