Grandma & Grandpa come to visit
Grandma Julie and Grandpa Bob came to visit me. To begin our big vacation, Canberra and I took them exploring through Garden of the Gods. . . and I let Grandpa push me.
Mom filled up the pool so Grandpa could teach me how to swim.
We played dress up. Grandpa let me wear his hat. And Grandma gave me my first baseball bat.
We went to the fair. I wanted to stay up to watch the fireworks. But Grandma said she was too sleepy.
We had lots of grill-outs. Despite dad's new picnic table, the rain kept coming. So we had to eat inside. :(
Grandma & Grandpa brought me lots and lots of new toys. I taught dad how to play the bongos.
I read Grandma & Grandpa lots and lots of books. Mostly I read them my new favorite book (Heads) - Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!
Grandpa gave me his watch. That way I always know what time it is in Kentucky.
When I saw Grandma's suit case packed, I knew I didn't want them to leave. So I jumped in - but I couldn't forget my faithful dog!










2 comments:
we loved our visit! He is the cutest ever We love him soooooo much!
The picture of Rivers in the dress up clothes is adorable!
Post a Comment