Thursday, August 18, 2011

4 year-old photoshoot






Two of my favorite running buddies from high school moved to Springs last May. It's been so much fun having Ashley to run with again. She's always been one of my favorite running partners. And Ben loves riding with Cody, so we're really enjoying their company. Anyways, this is their little boy Spencer. He turned four in June, so we did a little photo shoot. It was super fun. I love the energy little boys have - although sometimes my camera doesn't enjoy it as much as I do (blurry images and such - hopefully, with all the practice I will have with Wild Rivs, I'll be a pro with shooting images of little boys speeding by!) :) Anyways, just thought I'd share a few of my favorites from the shoot.

3 comments:

Tammy August 19, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

What a handsome boy! I love these photos. I like the one of him dressed up.

Christy August 22, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

I love your photos of this little man and of Rivers. You have such an amazing talent. Next time you come through St. George I'll hire to take some photos!

mmm... August 22, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

Sounds like a plan Christy! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP