Wednesday, August 31, 2011

car!



I really like our house. It's probably one of the strangest homes I have ever been in. But oddly enough, I like it. (I will do a post on this place some day, but today is not that day). To tell you the truth, our strange house is kind of in the ghetto. On snowy nights, I often feel like I'm in the North Pole (watching the northern lights) as the yard literally glows from the lights shinning on "motor city" (which happens to be on the other side of our wooden fence). Saturday mornings frequently greet Rivers with a surprise as he points in awe at the large balloons that fly above our fence encouraging costumers to purchase that fancy new Land Rover. And if you look out of our kitchen window, what do you see? The freeway. Lots and lots of cars zooming by! And yes, that's one of Rivers favorite things. We know he's done with breakfast when he whips around in his chair, stands up and points out the window exclaiming "car!" as he magically watches each vehicle travel to their desired destination. Sometimes he enjoys the show so much, he takes a seat right in his delicious Colorado Peaches, and watches with awe. And that's where he was today.

1 comments:

Tammy September 1, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

That's adorable. Cars, trucks, trains. Nothing better in the world...except maybe a bulldozer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP