dance, dance, dance, dance!
I heard some complaints through the grapevine. Apparently Rivers grandparents were unhappy with the short dance footage I put on Rivs' "dance post." So lucky for you, Rivers was in a good mood today (probably because of the outrageously cute get-up he was sporting for this morning's dance and clean up time :). And in all his glory, he let me capture dance after dance on video. No doubt, the kid will surely be movin' his grooves in 16 years from now, as the 2027 Prom King.
3 comments:
Haha- those videos are so cute! Rivers is quite the dancer--he's even mastered the Twist at just over a year old! Can't wait to see you guys soon. ;)
Now that's what I'm talkin about!!! Riv's can really shake it down!!! I Love it, Want more of it!!!
Lewis and I watched all the baby Rivers dancing videos on youtube. Lewis loved it. He is fasinated by other babies right now and likes to dance too... but that Rivers, wow he can really move!! :)
Post a Comment