Monday, August 29, 2011

summer days



Here's a slow motion video of Rivs jumping. It was unintentionally
 filmed in slow motion. But for some reason, the slow motion
 makes this video so funny.  I think the kid is awesome.

Saturday we went to the pool with some friends. It was such a hot day, great for taking one last dip before the pool closes. 
Ben and I found this pool at the end of July, and I wish we had discovered it sooner - although Rivs is just beginning to show tons of enthusiasm for pools - before he just wanted to take a small dip, then return to the towels and eat treats! I guess we'll just have to plan on lots of trips to the pool next summer.
It's a super fun pool complete with slides, tunnels, swings, lazy river and whirl pool, and on this particular day, friends. We had a blast! 

All the boys, hanging out. Spencer, Sam and Rivs.

Sam with his mom and dad - Cheyney and Ryan

Ryan finishing his run with a sweet pose, as he comes in at second place during the "big slide competition" :) 
Cody and Spencer. Spencer mom wasn't feeling well, but we sure are glad Cody and Spencer could join the fun. :) 

My favorite boys in the whole world. 

1 comments:

Tammy September 1, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

I love summer days. Well, actually, I'm kind of getting sick of them here. All we can do is going swimming because it's so hot. It looks beautiful there. I love the mountains and everything. Beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP