eggs!
I was so proud of myself. I had the kitchen cleaned, dressed for the gym, got all of Rivers clothes ready, and was planning to do a little organizing before my 8:30 am class. As I tidied up Rivers room, I called for him. No sign. I continue cleaning up his room. Calling every couple of minutes "Rivers, come back and get dressed." Still no sign.
The house seemed silent. That, I'm learning, is a bad sign. So I go looking for my little man. Expecting to find him tangled up in the shower curtain or eating Canberra's food. . . . worse . . . tada! Rivers had discovered eggs! All over my kitchen floor. He was throwing them in the air, grabbing the yoke and whirling it above his head, stomping on them and smothering his hands and hair in them. Loving everything about this gooey mess.
Despite the 45 minute clean-up and missing my class, I had to agree with him, eggs are fun to play with. (That does not mean, I'm not getting a latch for the fridge ASAP, I must say, the constant rummaging in the fridge is on the verge of sending to the nut house :)
4 comments:
oh no! haha that is so funny! Rivers sure knows where the good things in life are! Andrew can't open our fridge yet. The seal on it is pretty tight! Thankfully! I love that picture of Rivs. That is just pure joy from a little boy. So cute!
Oh it has been a while since I have had time to look at blogs! Your pumpkin patch pictures are the cutest ever. Made me smile. I love your photography, today I was just looking at the flower print you mailed me that I have in my kitchen thinking how much I love it. Come visit and you can see how nice it looks :)
Such a good mama! I'm glad you embraced the eggs. I don't know if I would have ;-) So glad you got a picture of that one! He probably felt so big!
That is a classic photo!!!! I LOVE it! Usually I'm so upset when things like this happen that the last thing on my mind is to grab my camera. Love, love, love this photo!
Post a Comment