Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Walks


The weather has been nothing less than incredible. All day every day we spend outside. If there's not yard work to do, I am completely unproductive. We spend our days tossing pebbles into the water, twirling sticks above our heads, climbing over (and under) logs, exploring new paths and lots and lots of new textures, we throw leaves into the air, feed ducks, and take long long beautiful walks. This is, by far, my most favorite time of year. I am in love.






2 comments:

Kalista October 26, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Looks like a gorgeous place for a walk! I love the autumn too! I'll really miss it while we're in Manila.

Monica November 16, 2011 at 3:07 AM  

Melanie, these photos are just incredible! Oh how I miss you and Riv

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP