Dinner and Dance!
As everyone already knows there was lots and lots of food on cruise. Here's some pictures of the first night at Animators Palate.
Rivers was absolutely in love with this menu from Lady and the Tramp. He wouldn't put it down and laughed and laughed over it. It was so cute. I guess I'll have to stick Lady and the Tramp on our cue for the little man to enjoy.
All the kids got Mickey Mouse ice cream bars to enjoy. By the end of the night they were all a mess. . . but I think Cousin Lewis won the most messy award for the whole vacation on the first night. Hilarious! It looks like it might just be the best way to thourghly enjoy a delicious chocolate and ice cream bar.
During all our dinners, we typically would take turns taking Rivs out to run. And 99% of the time he would find his way back to the stage, and start dancing for whomever would applaud him. Every now and then there would be a little group of girls to share the stage and dance with our Ladies Man. He soaked up every ounce of attention as he moved and grooved the night away. Whooing all the girls, with his killer smile and smooth moves.
3 comments:
Super cute! I love Rivers adorable expression in that first photo.
Rivs is a great dancer!
So cute! Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment