Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Peter Pan Crew





You have nooooo idea how hard it was to get this shot. And after 8 attempts, we still have a missing person!

The whole family dressed up as different characters in Peter Pan. Our group of 21 filled about every single role in Peter Pan. Granted, we need about six more boys to complete the Lost Boys gang, but baby Paul did a fabulous job representing! Rivers was little Michael Darling. I had intended for him to dress up as Michael during the Indian scene in the movie. I bought him PJ's with the drop seat, sewed (yes, crafty friends. . . sewed the head band with a feather, and even made one for his bear) then I bought war paint for his face. He then awakened from his nap earlier than he had wished for, was hungrier than normal, and would not let me put any war paint on, absolutely hated the headband, and for the first time ever, would not hold his bear. So I totted my little boy from candy stand to candy stand, dressed in his pajamas with a couple of red messy stripes across his face. To say the least, I felt like a cheap mom, who didn't take the time to plan a decent costume for her baby boy. Well, I tried. With the entire crew I think you can get the point that he is Michael Darling. And however distressed his costume might be, I still think he looked absolutely adorable. :)


I think this is the only time he held his bear!
But I absolutely love this picture. Such a cutie! :)

Austin (Eric's son) was John. Isn't his costume amazing!
Melissa always does such an awesome job! So cute!

****I don't know what's going on with blogger and the next three pictures. Please forgive my lack of technological knowledge. :) And enjoy the funky uniqueness. :) ****




The rest of the Darling Family. Tammy and Cameron (Mr. & Mrs. Darling)
Lily (Tinker Bell) Emma (Wendy) and Mason (Peter Pan)


Julia, Paul (Lost Boy), Ryan (Captain Hook), and Emi (Mermaid)
 
Monica - Schmee's better half


Tiger Lily (Laura) and her wild pirate (Troy)

The Fam. A couple of Pirates (no my booty is not that big, it really is the wind! :) and our adorable little Michael.


 
A couple of fabulous looking Pirates! (Don't they look way too good!) Love these two!



2 comments:

Unknown November 16, 2011 at 11:27 PM  

I am so amazed at how coordinated your family is! Those are great costumes. What a cruise!

life on the move November 17, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Your parents are amazing! They look great!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP