Thanksgiving
A week late! I'm sorry, I didn't die, I've just been swamped with making/planning/buying Christmas gifts. But tonight, Ben has Elder's Quorum meetings, so I will spend my evening (at least a small portion of my evening) playing catch up. Please forgive me!
The Sunday leading up to Thanksgiving, Ben hung up all the lights, and Rivers was his little helper.
Then on Thanksgiving, we had went hiking with Sam and his family.
After our hike we rushed home, whipped up our mashed potatoes, then headed over to the Lindgrin home for a feast. It was absolutely delicious! It was Cheyney's first turkey, and she did a marvelous job!
After our feast, we came back to our place, ate pies galour, and sung Christmas carols around the campfire. But mostly chased the boys around the yard. (Crazy, we weren't even cold! Springs has been like 65 degrees up until today!)
| Wow, look at my little boy's face! He was in love with the pecan pie! |
We had such a great Thanksgiving!
0 comments:
Post a Comment