llama, llama
Meet Gizmo. Gizmo was found nearly dead in the woods, right after birth. He was brought home and lived the first 6 months of his life indoors, with a big friendly lab. To put it simply, Gizmo is a big big friendly dog. Who was in love with Rivers. (and as you can see the feelings were mutual) :)
A couple of weeks ago, the three of us went on a little outing to see llamas. Well really, it was so Rivs daddy could scoop llama poop for his up and coming garden. Rivs thoroughly enjoyed his very special llama adventure!
While daddy scooped poop Rivs and mom explored. I love the picture on the right, simply because it's the face Rivers makes when he's pretending to be a car or drive a car. I love this kid. He's such a boy. :)
Rivers was very good with Gizmo. Holding out his hand so Gizmo could smell him. And when Rivs got a chance he'd wrap his little arms around Gizmo's big long neck. Yes, these two got along marvelously.
After scooping poop and looking at old cars, we went and ate mediocre to quite poor Chinese food. Then we went to explore the small town. To put it simply, I have never seen so many antique shops in my life. Main Street was filled with antique shops, every where you look there's another antique shop. So we went antique shopping (something I absolutely love to do). And when no one was looking we played a little hide and go seek: . . . Where's Rivers?!
4 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful afternoon! Rivers looks so cute in every single picture. I can't wait to see you guys soon!
I want some llama poop...send some my way:) Rivers is so adorable. I love that he makes car sounds, such a boy!!!! I'm so excited to have him come and visit. Wahoo!!! The kids are excited too. They keep asking when Rivers is coming.
Looks like you guys had a great time! What a funny town huh? I thought it was interesting, did you see any good deals??
Wow, Melanie, these photos just lit up my night. Thank you for sharing as always!
Post a Comment