A few of my favorite things . . .
The radio doesn't work in my car. I'm okay with this, because half the time, I get annoyed with the song choices and end up riding in silence anyways. I strangely love silence. But I think Rivers secretly wishes we drove the Mazda all the time, so he could listen to tunes. He loves to sing along, tap his feet, shake his arms and bang his head to the music.
Well, yesterday, Rivs had the opportunity to join me to yet another doctors appointment. The drive to my doctors office is about 20 minutes one way. Anyways, like always the car was silent as we hummed a long. And then, I hear a faint song coming from the back seat. "itsy, bitsy. itsy bitsy. the itsy bitsy." Rivs was singing his favorite song as his fingers pretended to crawl the water spout. He sang and sang doing all the hand gestures while he repeated "itsy, bitsy." All the way to the doctors he sang his song. Providing me with the best tune that's ever pierced my ears.
This is the happiest most joyful time in my life. Can I keep it just like this forever?
Well, yesterday, Rivs had the opportunity to join me to yet another doctors appointment. The drive to my doctors office is about 20 minutes one way. Anyways, like always the car was silent as we hummed a long. And then, I hear a faint song coming from the back seat. "itsy, bitsy. itsy bitsy. the itsy bitsy." Rivs was singing his favorite song as his fingers pretended to crawl the water spout. He sang and sang doing all the hand gestures while he repeated "itsy, bitsy." All the way to the doctors he sang his song. Providing me with the best tune that's ever pierced my ears.
This is the happiest most joyful time in my life. Can I keep it just like this forever?
1 comments:
Love this picture!
Post a Comment