Saturday, February 25, 2012

Moon. Star.


Last night, as I was closing the curtains over the night sky, I looked out to find a beautiful sight. A perfect crescent moon and one little star. I turned the lights off and swooped up my little boy. Looking out the window, he exclaimed "moo. sta!" Pointing with pride and full of satisfaction in his find. We then stood there in the dark, as we  watched the last bit of sunlight disappear from the sky. He snuggled his little head into my neck, letting me hug him a little tighter, and together we stared out at the rising moon and the twinkling star.  

2 comments:

Kalista February 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

Beautiful! I love those kind of priceless moments :)

The Waits Gate February 27, 2012 at 9:04 AM  

How lovely! Im glad you are able to cherish those moments and document them. They will always be wonderful moments.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP