Friday, March 23, 2012

poop




So this should be an "old" post. But I just got around to writing it. These pictures were taken at the end of January. But anyways, Rivs is a pooper. And not afraid to admit it. Every time he poops he runs  up to me and yells "poop!" and pats his bum. I love love love the bum pat! :) I have a fairly strict policy not to talk on my phone when Rivs is awake.  But this particular day my father-in-law called, and anyone who knows Bob, knows when Bob has something to say, it's pretty important. So I was on the phone with Bob. And Rivs pooped. When Bob and I bid our adieus, I went searching for my little boy. And where did I find him? Waiting patiently on his changing table. When he saw me, he gave me a very serious look, then patted his bum and said "poop."

2 comments:

chelsea mckell March 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM  

Any post titled "poop" has got to be a good one.
=) Very cute!

Kalista April 2, 2012 at 5:36 AM  

What a cute kid! I remember Addy loved climbing up her changing table too. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP