Thursday, March 29, 2012

Neverland


Tonight when Ben and I tip-toed into Rivers room and peeked over the edge of his bed, I couldn't get over how big he is.  My little boy is almost two, and it's killing me! Why is it, that the best times in life fly by so fast?  Time, please please please slow down.
A few weeks ago, I determined that Neverland was not created for the little boys, but really for the mommys and daddys who adore their little boys. That's when I asked Ben if we could all move. Move to Neverland. Ben didn't even question it or argue it. He just automatically responded that he would build the most incredible tree house in Neverland. All we'll have to worry about are the Natives and Pirates. But I'm sure Ben will make some pretty impressive booby traps to protect the tree house. So it's final, we're moving to Neverland. See you, never, because we're not growing up. Staying just how we are. Right here, right now.

1 comments:

Tammy April 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM  

That's so cute! That would be one amazing treehouse.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP