Tuesday, March 6, 2012

seed starters




Ben has been super on top of his gardening this year. Starting first of January he has been studying and planning. Finally his seeds arrived, and Sunday was his day to plant. Like always, Rivers was his little helper. He planted ever single one of the "Rainbow Pepper" plants. He loved playing in the dirt with dad.
As you can see, Ben has also transformed his office into his gardening corner. He had this shelf hanging up in the living room, and I was okay with it, since it would only be there a couple of months. But when he came walking in with the florescent light, hung it up and turned it on, I politely asked for him to move it to a new location. :) Now the only concern I have: the homeless people who frequently walk past our house, may come knocking for some discount marijuana or some mushrooms. Hey it's legal in Colorado! Might as well make a few bucks on the side. jk

1 comments:

Unknown March 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

Wow! Ben is so on top of things. I love how helpful Rivers is.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP