Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Babysitters



Last Tuesday, we got to babysit little Luke. When Canberra saw me taking out all of Baby Rivers gear, she was ecstatic. And then when she found an ity bity baby in the house, she was in pure heaven.  She immediately laid down next to him, welcoming him whole heartedly into her little home. Meanwhile Rivers and Sam were also taking there turns kissing baby Luke, and playing with the "Jungle Gym." We all had a blast playing with Luke for the day.
A kiss from Rivers. 
Rivers is in love with Baby Luke. We have a Valentine Card hanging up in the kitchen with pictures of Sam and Luke on it. Every morning Rivers sees this picture and says (very sweetly - with the cutest smile ever) "Baby" and then he exclaims with a huge burst of enthusiasm "Sam!" So cute.
The other day, while I was convincing Rivers to put his coat on, I explained, "We're going to the park to see Sam and Baby." Rivers threw his coat on, ran out the door, climbed up on the rail and stuck his head out of the rail to look out onto the driveway, and yelled "Sam!" Then as we trudged to the car and drove to the park, Rivs continued to say "Baby. Baby." Yep he loves babies.

my three little helpers.

"choo! choo!" These boys love trains (and this is a train whistle - super cool!)


More and more pictures of silly Sam. Ben always says this window seat is wasted space,
 but I love the pictures I get of the boys in the morning light surrounded by whiteness. Beautiful boys. 

2 comments:

Kalista March 5, 2012 at 7:43 AM  

Gorgeous photos! I really love that first one of Sam. It's very sweet how much Rivers adores babies. :) We will have internet at our house in a few days and I can't wait to call you on Skype!

Unknown March 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

So sweet! I love these pictures. Thanks so much for watching them!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP