2 years old!
(I especially love this picture, because every time Rivs gets two treats he holds one treat in each hand, hands up next to his chin, elbows tight, the exact same face, and exclaims "two!" When I took this picture, I asked, "Rivers how old are you?" and he showed his two fingers, up next to his face, and exclaimed "two!" I love this kid. I love every single thing about him! What a big boy! Two!)
Since Rivers birthday was on Sunday, Ben and I took him out to a delicious breakfast at our favorite breakfast restaurant - Mountain Shadows Restaurant. There we ordered little Rivs the biggest cinnamon roll there ever was. So big it could easily take Rivs a month and a half to eat! And we sung W"happy birthday dear Rivers." Rivers was fascinated by the candle. He kept pointing to it and saying "mama, fire." I love the picture of his surprised/confused face when the candle blew out. He loved his birthday breakfast, full of tickles and giggles, waving hi to everyone in the restaurant, telling the people who walked into the restaurant "good morning."
|
1 comments:
sooooo cute! Wow, 2 already! I loved that last picture too! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment