Thursday, June 7, 2012

What to do . . . .


 . . .  on a rainy day. This morning after I got out of the shower I found Rivers under the table in his own little fort. He had his bear, his bunny and a few stuffed dogs with piles and piles of books to read. The entire time I got ready, Rivers sat in his little fort, behind the table, reading. A lot of the books he reads he is saying the actual conversations that we read to him in the book! It's amazing to watch him grow. I love just listening to him jabbering about the stories in his books.

1 comments:

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson June 7, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

Oh, how sweet, I love that! Jaxson is a big fan too. It's amazing how they can be entertained for so long just looking at books!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP