Sunday, December 19, 2010

oh christmas tree


Rivers meets Smokey the Bear

searching for the perfect tree

After hauling this tree straight up a mountain he's still smiling. 


Putting up the Christmas Tree . . . . and seriously testing our poor dog's patience.



what a good sport! Doesn't she look absolutely delighted to be intertwined in lights?  Poor Canbre.


Rivers loves loves loves loves electrical cords and Canbre. What a fabulous idea!  

Lights and trees. So much coolness all in one room!



Are all babies obsessed with cords? What a hazard! I'm always chasing the kid down and pulling another cord from his fist or mouth! I never would have thought. 


Finishing the day off with reading "The night before Christmas." 


After putting our wild man to bed, Ben and I watched "It's a Wonderful Life" while I hung ornaments. It really was the perfect Christmas (prep) Day. 


8 comments:

The Waits Gate December 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Yea! You got it. Austin went through a cord phase. Luckily he's out of it and on to a pot and pan phase.

Christy December 19, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

You have the cutest dog! And I can't believe Rivers is crawling already...it seems he is too little still!

life on the move December 19, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

What a great day! Rivers is adorable as always and Canberra is the best!

Lisa December 20, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

First Christmas with your first little one! So fun! I love the picture of your pup covered in lights! That cracked me up!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz December 21, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Jantz LOVES cords too. If he is being extra quite I can usually assume he has found one somewhere. Silly babies. Such a cute baby and doggy!

The Butler Clan December 22, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Baby's first Christmas! It is a special one!

Tammy December 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Love the photos. Beautiful tree.

Michelle December 27, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Your family is so awesome! Miss ya!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP