Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Artist


Rivers had his first art class today. He proved to be a natural at finger painting. He loved the paint so much that he decided, not only to taste this colorful, smooth, decorative coating, but to cover his entire body in the vibrant colors.



One last pose before diving into his pool to wash off his display! What a fun afternoon! And want an astounding artist!

7 comments:

life on the move August 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

He is the next Michelangelo!

Tammy August 2, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

Love it! So happy you were able to give it a try. The messier the better!

Tammy August 2, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

I love the post on Ben's parents. That was adorable!!!! For some reason, I missed it...Love it. And Ben has skills...I'm so impressed he made that picnic table look amazing. Wow!!! I wish you guys lived closer. We would have Ben building stuff for us.

Jamie and Tom August 3, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

so cute!! Little rivers is so adorable! What did you use for the paint?

Christy August 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

Yes, please share the paint "recipe." Super cute pictures!

Sam and Melissa August 4, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

That is one confident little boy! I love his pictures, it looks like he is always strutting his stuff :)

mmm... August 4, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

Hey guys, I just bought the crayola finger paint. It's toxic free and washable. And yes, Melissa, he is VERY confident. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP