Zucchini
Zucchini's are funny. They seem to just appear.
In the middle of talking to his dad Sunday night, Ben lifted up a big leaf to discover a massive zucchini, waiting to be chopped up and mixed into delicious bread. So yesterday, in recognition of the fall like weather, I instructed the crew to go out and cut me our zucchini. That night zucchini bread and large glasses of milk composed our dinner. I love this time of year!
In the middle of talking to his dad Sunday night, Ben lifted up a big leaf to discover a massive zucchini, waiting to be chopped up and mixed into delicious bread. So yesterday, in recognition of the fall like weather, I instructed the crew to go out and cut me our zucchini. That night zucchini bread and large glasses of milk composed our dinner. I love this time of year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment