Fall Party
Last Saturday we had a Fall Party at our house. It was so much fun! Right after little Rivs fell asleep with started up a fire in the backyard and all our friends came over to play games, run relay races, tell ghost stories around the fire, and then spend the rest of the night playing mafia until nearly midnight. Every one who came was so much fun. We had a blast!
Sadly I didn't get pictures of everyone, and sadly I didn't even get pictures of the decorations (you know I'm busy when I'm not being obnoxious with my camera). But here are a few of our guests (photos that turned out).
So sad I didn't even get pictures of this cute guy at night time. The next day, the squirrels began to eat him up! He's nearly gone now!
| The carver |
More of little Rivs posing with the pumpkins. I never make him pose. So about two seconds into this he was saying "all done!" Poor kid.
1 comments:
Your fall party sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about your cruise! Also, I think Rivers looks so much like Ben... wow!!
Post a Comment