Tuesday, November 15, 2011

home

We are home from the Disney Cruise! We had an absolutely marvelous time. I didn't know what to expect as far as the cruise goes, but I was amazed, 100% comfortable and would recommend it to anyone. (especially if you have little ones!)
I considered just staying on the ship. And making the Animator's Palate our new kitchen (without me cooking of course) but then we all got sick -  both a horribly awful cold and sea sickness came on the last day. So by the time we got off the ship, flew to Denver, and drove to Springs, the Matthews clan was happy to be home. In fact Rivers went nuts (despite his pounding headache and high fevers). he played with every toy in the house. Then he slept for two days straight. We have actually been home for a week and two days now. But I had to recover from my sickness, and then go through my pictures. Now I don't know where to begin. I always feel overwhelmed when I get home from big occasions such as my baby's birth or a Disney Cruise. There's so much to share, that I don't know where to start. So then I just avoid it. But here it is, the first shot. This was the first night on the ship, waiting for our first delicious dinner at the Animators Palate. The sunsets were gorgeous. I took the shot on the other side of the door, so there's some Mickey Mouse ears to prove we were really there. :) Anyways, we had a lovely time. Stay tuned for more fun photos from the Madsen family Disney Cruise!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP