Late
This past Sunday, I was ready! Showered, dressed, hair "did", make-up done, you know the works. . . I was ready early! But I always always always find some way to be late. This particular Sunday morning, my discovery was (drum roll) . . . a mini Santa Claus! He was simply much too cute to hustle into his room and dress him for church without at least a couple shots of my little Santa. (and, we still made it in time for sacrament! Hooray! Great day!
So, yea, Rivs is dressing up now, all the time! The problem is, the left over Santa hat is all we have for dress up in our house. So basically, we are enjoying Christmas all year round. A good reminder that "you better watch out! [and] You better not cry." And yes, I'm now in the market for dress up clothes! First item on the list: a cowboy hat! (perfect for his rocking horse - why didn't I think of that sooner?! Oh well.) Merry Christmas everyone! :)
1 comments:
Mason will love this. Mason has a few costumes, batman, Mario, Ironman, cowboy. They're going to have fun!
Post a Comment