Monday, February 27, 2012

Who needs TV? . . .

When you can just lock your kid in the dog kennel while you wash dishes?



THE NEXT DAY. . . .


This morning Rivers decided he wanted to be a dog. No, that is nothing new. But this morning he decided he wanted to be locked in Canberra's kennel. He stayed in there playing for about 15 minutes. Whenever I would go open it, he'd grab the door and shut it closed. He's staying in today! So while he rolled around in Canberra girl's bed, I washed dishes and listened to him jabber happily in her kennel.




written on 1/23/2012 (sometimes I'm just a slow poster :)


4 comments:

Tammy February 28, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

That looks nice! Maybe I should get a kennel.

Mel February 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

Uh oh.. I hope you aren't starting a new trend... :) I bet my kids would love being in a dog kennel. Lewis pretends to be a dog all the time, even playfully biting me! (I do not approve) My stern look, and "no!" is always greeted with a playful grin. What a silly boy. :)

life on the move February 29, 2012 at 6:22 PM  

He is hillareous!

The Butler Clan March 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

A dog kennel, who knew it had double functions?? It is the same story at our house!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP