Friday, March 30, 2012

Money

Rivers has his very own piggy bank. He's played with it now on a regular basis since November. He may even have a total of $4.00 in it! I'm not quite sure. Anyways, he loves his piggy bank. He works so diligently putting his pennys, nickles, dimes and quarters into the green pig. After clearing the floor of all his "money." He ran back to my room, and exclaimed his first sentence: "more money please!" So so cute! (with a sentence like that, I was sure to dig through my wallet to reveal three more pennies! Hooray!)

3 comments:

Lisa March 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

Soooo stinkin' cute! I remember one of my kids doing that... had to be Briggs... that boy loves money!

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson March 31, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

Just ADORABLE!! Rivers is so cute. You guys are awesome parents. Honestly, I love reading about all the fun things you guys do together. I really appreciate your wonderful example of a genuinely happy family!

Tammy April 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

Love it!!! He's so adorable!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP