Saturday, June 30, 2012

Arizona


Catch up! There are so so so many posts I need to catch up on! It's crazy, once spring hit, we have been on the go! One thing after another! So much fun! In April Rivers and I took a trip to Arizona to visit his cousins. Doesn't he just look like he belongs? He loves his cousins! Mason, Lily, and Emma. Even though it's been a few months he still talks about them frequently. And next week he gets to see his cousins again. As I push Rivs in the swing we go through everyone's name, and what we are going to do at the "big family party." And so Rivers knows something exciting lies in the near future. So now, every single day he asks me "Tammy? Mason? Emma?" He seriously love his cousins. They were all so nice to him too. And let him fit right in with their little clan.

We went to a Children's Museum. And Rivs loved it!

Hanging out with cool cousin Mason at the park! Mason treats Rivs just like a little brother. He is so nice to my little boy, and the two of them love to play games together. I love it! 
Home! (There were so many pictures, but I've had a hard time uploading them - hence the reason I have not been posting as much. But Tammy just told me about a program to help. So hopefully we'll be seeing more posts in the near future! Fingers crossed! :) 

1 comments:

Tammy July 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

We love you guys. We're so happy you came to see us!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP