Monday, September 10, 2012

water balloons

 
Rivers is so hilarious. He has such a sense of humor and a crazy imagination. These pictures were taken at the end of July, when we brought out the water balloons. He thought it was crazy seeing the water balloons fly, splat and disappear. If you listen close enough, you can probably hear in Rivers pictures him exclaiming "Whoa!" As he turns around dramatically throughing out his arms and making these hilarious faces.
 
We played water balloons for easily an hour and a half. Turning on Jack Johnson (Rivers' singing icon), so we could listen to it in the back yard, throwing water balloons and playing in the pool. I am absolutely in love with these pictures, because they depict Rivers silly personality, like nothing else I poses (besides enjoying him every day). He can be such a goofball, it cracks me up. I have more fun with this kid. Everyday is a new adventure! I can't begin to explain how much I enjoy being his mama.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Mel September 17, 2012 at 1:39 AM  

I love these pictures. What a doll. Looks like he is having a fantastic time!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP